We have selected an incredible group of gifts that range from items created by breast cancer survivors; suggested products for those living with breast cancer; companies who donate to breast cancer research; illustrations from independent illustrators and some fab pieces that celebrate the wonder of Titmas.
We hope some of these will provide inspiration for someone special in your life.
2. ‘Celebrated Not Censored‘ tee – £19 – Created for Tanya Buxton’s petition to stop social media censoring or removing images containing female nipples or areola / mastectomy tattoos.
Keely also creates beautiful art prints like this ‘Boob Phase‘ print – £4
3. Funko Pop Breast Cancer Awareness Figures – £9.99 to £14.99 – Funko is funding 1,000 hours of breast cancer research through a $50,000 donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. No Regrets Tattoo Gift Cards – £50 to £500 – No Regrets tattoo studios are donating 5% of all gift card sales to the MTA. Studios are located in London, Cheltenham, Bristol and Exeter.
5. The Boob Pot Company – £12 to £25 – Choose from ready-made boobie pots or have a custom casted pot created to look exactly like your boobs!
6. ‘Hey Cancer…F**k You!‘ – $40 – Elle Veitch‘s personal expereinces of her breast cancer journey + a collection of personal letters from incredible people from all over the world who have experienced breast cancer either through their own diagnosis or the diagnosis or loss of a loved one.
9. MooGoo Skincare Sets – From £9.50 – NHS Recommended for those currently receiving cancer treatment, there are some lovely Christmas sets of these high quality skincare products for self care.
10. The Head Up Club – From €20 – Created by breast cancer survivor and independent designer, Renate. A selection of beautiful headwear all hand made. Options are also available to add faux bangs to the head wraps.